MedPharmPlast Europe kindly invites you to its annual conference on 29 June 2016 in Strasbourg at the Hilton Hotel.
The conference will give you an update on the most important topics concerning the medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging industry. Our programme will include the following topics:
Medical Device Regulation - overview, implementation & consequences for the value chain:
- State of the art presentation on the Medical Device Regulation & its implementation
- Consequences for the value chain:
- From a resin supplier's perspective
- From a converter's perspective
- Views from Team NB
- What are the consequences for the relationship between supplier and converter? - by Ernst & Young
- How 3D printing will change the medical landscape
- Market data & future trends in the plastics medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging industry - by Frost & Sullivan
- The changes in testing requirements related to the revision of the USP <661> and comparison to European Pharmacopoeia - by Toxikon
- Benefits of MedPharmPlast Europe membership and its European network
The final agenda including speakers and timing will follow in due course.
Interested? Then register and view the delegate rates here.
MEETING DATE, TIME & VENUE:
Wednesday, 29 June 2016, 10:00 - 16:30
HILTON HOTEL STRASBOURG:
Avenue Herrenschmidt 1
67000 Strasbourg, France
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS:
Contact: Mélanie Vogt, Revenue Manager
Phone: +33 (0)3 88 37 41 26
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our conference.
Your MedPharmPlast Europe Team