Thursday, September 29, 2016 —
MedPharmPlast Europe kindly invites to its conference on 29 November 2016 in Brussels.
The conference will give you an update on the most important topics concerning the medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging industry.
Welcome & Introduction to MedPharmPlast Europe
- MPPE President Christian Meusinger
Implementation of the Medical Device Regulation
European Commission - tbc
Françoise Schlemmer, Director, Team-NB (European Association for Medical Devices of Notified Bodies)
Frank de Smedt, Department Head Analytical Services (Extractables & Leachables, Compendial and Toxikon R&D), Toxikon Europe
Update on Titanium Dioxide
- Guy Parker, TDMA/TDIC advocacy programme, Titanium Dioxide Manufacturers Association (TDMA)
- European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates (ECPI) - tbc
- The future definition of Nanomaterials
- Blanca Serrano, Nanomaterials and CLP Manager, European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic)
To register and view the delegate rates, please click here.
MEETING DATE, TIME & VENUE
Tuesday, 29 November 2016:
09:00 - 10:00: MedPharmPlast Europe General Assembly - for members only
10:15 - around 15:30: MedPharmPlast Europe Conference
VLEVA Conference Centre
Avenue de Cortenbergh 71
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our conference.
Your MedPharmPlast Europe Team