Tuesday, April 10, 2018 — Press Release: Don't miss this opportunity to gain an insight into the most important topics for the medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging industry.
Register now for the MedPharmPlast Europe summer conference on 4 - 5 July 2018 in Lyon.
What can you expect?
Industry defining topics and key speakers:
- Changes to ISO 10993 - Thor Rollins, ISO 10993 Committee
- Regulatory Updates on Developments in EUP and USP - Frank De Smedt, Nelson Labs Europe
- Biocompatability - Thor Rollins, ISO 10993 Committee
- Plastics Strategy and Circular Economy
- Overview - Silvia Freni Sterrantino, EuPC
- Sustainabiliity in the medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging industry - Christian Meusinger, Nemera
- Toxicological Assessment of Extractables & Leachables
- Overview - Aurélien Bignon, BioM ADVICE (tbc)
- Case Study with focus on CMR substances
- Medical Device Regulation - the view of the MD industry and the lack of notified bodies
- Discussion on the recent VDI Healthcare Grade definition
- Update on MPPE activities
- Participation for MPPE members: free of charge.
- Participation for non-MPPE members: 400 € + VAT.
Meeting date, time and venue
- Wednesday, 4 July 10.00-17.00 (networking drinks - 18.30)
& Thursday, 5 July 9.00-13.00
- MARRIOTT Lyon Cite Internationale, Quai Charles de Gaulle 70, 69463 Lyon (France)
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our summer conference.