MedPharmPlast Europe is pleased to invite you to its next event on 17 December 2019 in Brussels.
The day will start with the MPPE Annual General Assembly (09.30 - 10.30) for members only, followed by the MPPE Conference (10.30 - 15.30) for members and invited guests.
Interested? Then just register via our online form. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Conference topics (detailed agenda will follow soon)
- Microplastics Restriction: Are you aware of its impact on your business?
- Providing information on Substances of Concern in Articles to the Echa Waste Framework database (SCIP): Are you ready? Is it feasible?
- MDCG working groups: How do they contribute to the implementation of the new Medical Device Regulation?
- Animal derived content in medical devices: Ensuring safety of the product
- Medical Device Regulation and its implications for cosmetic devices
Participation is free of charge for MPPE members (please note max. two participants per member can join free of charge)
Participation fee is €250 for non members
To register please fill in the registration form here.
Conference date & venue
Tuesday, 17 December 2018, 09:30 - 10:30 MPPE General Assembly
10.30 - 15.30 MPPE Winter Conference
Avenue de Cortenbergh 71
1000. Brussels, Belgium