Monday, December 7, 2015 — Brussels
We are delighted to announce the new date for our MedPharmPlast Europe General Assembly and Conference on Friday, 22 January 2016 in Brussels (EuPC building, Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Brussels, Belgium).
Due to the exceptional situation in Brussels in November, we had to postpone our conference scheduled to take place on 01 December. But to postpone is not to abandon! We are looking forward to welcoming you on the new date.
As originally planned, we will start with a Closed Session for members only from 10:00 - 11:30. After a Networking Lunch (11:30 - 12:45), we will hold an Open Session Conference on invitation only (for all members and invited non-members) from 12:45 - 16:30. The conference will give you an update on important topics concerning the medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging industry.
Please note that participation to the Open Session is free of charge and on invitation only.
Interested? Then register by replying to this email.
|10:00 – 11:30||Closed Session - for members only|
|11:30 – 12:45||Networking Lunch & Registration for Open Session|
|12:45 – 13:00|| |
Welcome & Introduction
- Christian Meusinger, MedPharmPlast Europe President
|13:00 – 13:45|| |
Regulation of hazardous substances in medical devices
- Nigel Talboys, Global Director Government Affairs & Public Policy, Terumo BCT / MedPharmPlast Europe Regulatory Task Force member
|13:45 – 14:30|| |
REACH impact on Medical Devices
- Geoffroy Tillieux, Director of Technical Department, European Plastics Converters (EuPC)
|14:30 – 15:00||Networking break|
|15:00 – 15:20|| |
Relevant raw materials for packaging and medical devices
– James Stern, Application Marketing Manager - Healthcare, Borealis
|15:20 – 15:40|| |
– Françoise Schlemmer, Director, Team-NB
|15:40 – 16:00|| |
Medical combination devices
– Beatrice Grand-Demars, Regulatory & Compliance Manager, NEMERA
|16:00 – 16:30||Q&A Session|
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our conference. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your MedPharmPlast Europe Team